blog wallpaper

Saturday 11 August 2012

You !

You know what? 
You are the one of my precious person in my life.
You brought me smile.
You make me laugh. 
You comfort me with your cares.
You be my good listener.totally..
You hear all my stupid bedtime stories..
Indeed,you always with me through laugh n tears. I guess.
You are the one who taught me about love to Allah.
I make yourself as my idol.
I pray for you always. Each time i think about you. 
Either you okay or not..


I care always and always.
I knew that i am quite talkative.
Always ask that , ask this. I knew that.
Right huh?

But honestly,its because I care. 
Thats all.
Not more than that. 
And I miss the old one..

I wish we can be like before.
But i didn't force anyone.
You have your life,I have mine.
If can't,then i let you go.
Always remember, Im here. 
Always be here for you.
InsyaAllah. :)



heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment