blog wallpaper

Monday 13 August 2012

Me? Happy.

Sometimes i felt that my life was awesome.
You know why? I can't answer. Cause I didn't knew it too. 
Haha.


But today, I got 3 superb happy news..

1st, I got texts from one of my sisters in K75..
She will have an engagement ceremony this coming 25th .
Its surely suprising me. But still happy because she make the dream come true at last.
I knew her well. and congrates to the man,you did love her. Then both of you will be happy.

2nd,I call my mom and tell her that i miss her so much. ! And she just calm me down then say " its oke.another few days,you willll be here. and i m here always for you.'' 
Hehe. Excited. Hope mum give me duit raye like before.

3rd, I got my abang back! Haha. The full story? Its a secret ^^ ..
But alhamdulillah he is alright then. And Allah give me another day to have him again.
After feel like loosing for few days. Miss him actually. :) Thanks to Allah for take a good care of him. 

Im sorry for all my mistakes. 
Three of you was precious for me.
Please, Allah, I beg you for taking a good care of them.
Ameen.


heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment