blog wallpaper

Sunday 5 August 2012

I'm so sorry. :(

Assalamualaikum . :( 
I'm so sorry for all my mistakes.
I didn't mean that.
I'm just kidding. Just joking.
Just to make you laugh. And happy. Think so.
Instead of I thought you got something to think about.
I just worried. I know I didn't knew you well.
But i know something go wrong somewhere. Hurm. 
I'm sorry. Please accept my apologize. :(


I thought i would make you smile everyday.
Maybe I'm wrong. 
You know what..I just wanna be a great sister you ever have. 
An honest sister. I never lied to you. 
I told you wherever I plan to go. Whatever I wanna do.
I knew that seem like little kids. I treat you just like children. 
You also feel like that,huh? Sorry.
I just wanna chill you day. Your life. :') 
Am I too much? Did I,abg? Sorry..
I know sorry can do nothing. But i just wanna say...sorry..
I just care about you. Totally care..
Forgive me. Sorry. :(

# I knew it early. I cant be a good sister for you. 
Hurmm.


heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment