blog wallpaper

Tuesday 7 August 2012

I'm long gone..

I don’t know if you notice anything different
It’s getting dark and it’s getting cold and the nights are getting long
And I don’t know if you even notice at all

That I’m long gone


I'm no longer yours. 
Since you left me that day..
Now i'm the new one..

I smile everyday..
I laugh through all I ever had.
Then I'll be okay..
You either right?

You lied to me.
I didn't know if you noticed that..

Just believe..I'm gone. 
Take a good care of yourself.
I'm no longer here. :)



# Please,i do have my own life. My own destiny. I have my family. I have my beloved friends..
I have my brothers. I have Allah s.w.t.. They are my life now. i couldn't live without them. 
Please. Don't force me anymore. I pray for your happiness. 

heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment