blog wallpaper

Wednesday 26 December 2012

you must know.

A little things you have to know !


Those text messages you never want to erase! ♥ 
"goodnight baby,switdrims"

That song that reminds you of someone 
"sandaran hati"

You're the reason I draw hearts all over my paper.
"because I always think about you"

Relationships last longer when everybody doesn't know your business.
"i wish for that"

Iloveyou. And yes, I wrote it with no spaces so there's no room for anyone else.
"i hope nobody else between us"

There may be a million things to smile about, but you're definitely my favorite one.
"i love your smile too"

Maybe I'm too late to be your first. But right now, I'm preparing myself to be your last.
"I just want you.but i dont know how"

I get jealous over the stupidest things sometimes.
"because i dont wanna lose you"

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone & smile for no reason.
"its remind me of you.all this little things"


工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪
"i wanna say that each day,each time be with you"

If you want to be trusted, be honest.
"please dont try to lied to me. I HATE it"

I wonder if you text anyone else while you're texting me!
"i dont wanna you copy another ME"



#Thanks for understanding. :) 
Sincerely from me, Norazura Samsudin



heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment