blog wallpaper

Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Email Means Everything

if u r asking 4 chances , none is here

if u r hoping 4 2nd chances , none is here

if u r seeking 4 3rd chances , none is here

if u r prayin 4 4th chances , none is here


and so on cos most people say every person deserve a their 2nd chance but as 4 both of us. i dont apply it because when only u r asking for 2nd chance my faith on u is already not there so dont bother on asking for the 3rd o 4th because at that time i already not there for u. as 4 me. dont ever hope 4 it because i`ll always love u and try all my very best 2 always be with u. only there is a time when i be so much heartless o mean when there is something. my forgiveness 4 u is always there but in certain cirumstances there arent. just to tell u yes im nothing eventhough u r telling me anything and i cant do a thing but its more become a disturbance to me for not knowing anything eventhough not much i can do to help. but nevermind its ur right. who mi asking too much. i think thats all i want to say. 

p/s : i may seems angry but im not , i may seems ok but im not , so dont ever hope that im angry with u , cos once im angry its a totally a different thing for both of us..
and im so sorry for all thing that happened between us. and if u want to walk away. lost is with me. tc..




## Email sent originally from you. I approve whatever you want. :) Takecare & thankyou !

heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment