blog wallpaper

Sunday 20 January 2013

My dream will comes true

Biar mimpi sampai ke bintang ! :D Macam tu ke nak build our dreams ? Yessssss!! 
Because for me, we should dream first before we make it comes true !
Biarlah orang nak kate kite ni kuat berangan. 
Mereka ade ke fikir ape yang kite nak selame ni ? NO!!!
So, should they keep their mouth shut ?? Yup! Absolutely..


They all never be in our shoes! That all.
But we have t make our life more and more and more interesting ~ ^^ isn't it??
Me too . I want to travel around the world ! Who knows it will be a reality somedays.
I should dream first huh? 
I wanna get my life more real and will not be forgotten.
Biarlah ape orang nak cakap. I didn't use their money for that. Didn;t ask for that either ~
So ikut suke hati lah nak buat ape kan.
Nak pikir ape.. why not ~~ tahts my dreams. semua prang ade dream masing masing. 
So why they should interrupt my bussiness ~ 
Well, if my dream comes true. alhamdulillah.
But if not, Allah knows what the best for ME :) Aamiin ! :)
InsyaAllah.

heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment