blog wallpaper

Thursday 10 January 2013

hey you,,hands off !

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) 
Me,again . 
I just wanna share something.. Em about ...my B ! 


Hehe. I have it? Haha no idea. :D

But you know what. If only if i have someone special, i mean very very special, i just dont want lose him. :') Because its hard to that kind of feeling. *****loss :(((

I'm not the jealous type. But whats mine is mine. He is mine. Then be mine. Not other one.
I just hate it. Im not selfish but i dont wanna lose you,ever. 

B,,

I hate when she smile at you,in front of me! and you smile to her back. ohemmmgeeeeee.. **crazy
I hate when i saw she touch you. **so much =="

I hate it. I dont know why,but you knew it, i still hate it. And the hatred was around me. 


-your's-



heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment