blog wallpaper

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Why, b ?


He changes. Quite a lot. 
He just not being him. Not being my Heart. 
No explaination. No reason. Nothing. Why ? 

Sometimes i guess he just not my old Heart. 
Not sharing anything with me. Just being okay when we not connecting to each other.
Treat me like a stranger. Like a person he never know. 
Like im not his Heart too. Is it ? Im not your Heart ? Im not your's? :(

Em. Why, b ?
Is it im doing anything wrong to you ? 
Just be you. The old you. 
Why this distance make us being not more than stranger ? Why ?

Im not good enough for you ?
Or maybe you got someone else. 
Someone can truly understand you more than me ?
Anyone?..
Just tell me why ?

I love to ask. Because i want to know the truth. 

Show me that you care. 
Because im tired 
Of guessing if you do or not. 

Lots of love, me. 
:')


heartly from me..tq for reading ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment